PLEASE NOTE FACE MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED TO BE WORN IN OUR CLINIC AS MANDATED BY THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT UNTIL AT LEAST JUNE 11, 2022.
The clinic is regularly cleaned at the end of each day. Additionally, each treatment room including medical equipment as well as touch surfaces at the front reception area will be cleaned and disinfected in between patients. All practitioners and front desk staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) while they are in the clinic as well as specific clean "work clothing" that will only be worn in the clinic or a gown or lab coat to cover their clothing. Plexiglass sneeze guards have been installed at our front desk and contactless payment by tap for debit and credit card transactions will be accepted.
We have limited our clinic to no more than 2 practitioners working each day in order to stagger appointment times effectively and ensure that patients do not come in to contact with each other when they are at the front desk making a payment and booking their next appointment or when entering or leaving the clinic. To help this process we have adjusted our online booking to allow online bookings for Dr. McGlashan, BUT our massage therapy appointments will be booked by calling the clinic. Our practitioners have adjusted their schedules to accommodate these changes as well as incorporate extra time after each appointment to clean and disinfect their treatment room. To help aid the smooth transition of appointments we kindly ask that you arrive promptly at your appointment time and are understanding that if you are late we may not be able to accommodate our schedule to fit you in.
To help us ensure we are doing everything we can to keep you and our practitioners safe, here is the protocol for attending an appointment:
1. The day before your appointment you will receive an email with a COVID-19 survey that must be completed prior to your appointment. If you are feeling unwell we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment. Though we will be more lenient with our cancellation policy, we do ask that you be respectful of our practitioners schedules and give at least 24 hours notice when possible if you are unable to attend your appointment.
2. Face masks are required for all patients in the clinic except children under the age of 2 or those whom for medical reasons can not wear a face mask. If you have a face mask at home you are welcome to wear that to your appointment. If you do not have a face mask we have disposable masks for $2 at the clinic.
3. Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time and wait in your vehicle or outside the clinic if you did not drive to the clinic. We will call you when your practitioner is ready, and they will meet you at the clinic door to let you in. You will be provided hand sanitizer to sanitize your hands and then asked to put on your face mask if have not already done so.
4. Friends and family will be asked to wait outside the clinic or in your vehicle while you are in the clinic for your appointment unless you require physical assistance or for young children 1 parent may accompany them.
5. Please bring only essential items in with you. No FOOD or DRINKS.
6. The bathroom is not available except for emergencies.
7. Please remove your footwear and leave it on the mat at the front desk. All other jackets and personal belongings should be brought with you into the treatment room.